12th of May
19th of May
26th of May
1) Miss Firm Australia 2021 Competitions is open only to females 18 years and over married or single.
2) ENTRIES CLOSE ON SATYRDAY 1st of MAY 2021 AT 12.00 midnight
3) Stage performance must be no less than 12 minutes and no longer than 15 minutes.
4) Competition shows must choreographed
5) Props and Costumes of your choice
6) Your preferred music mix must be supplied to our DJ no later than 5.00 pm of the heat date and be of high quality on a USB that is clearly labelled with contestant’s name.
7) For promotional purposes, professional high-resolution photographs must be sent to the marketing manager, Darcy (Marketing Department) email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one month prior to your appearance. We require you to publicise your upcoming appearance at The Firm G.C on social media to obtain maximum exposure for both yourself and the competition.
8) Stage dimensions are 2.5m H x 4m W x 4m D with 2 12 cm diameter spinning poles.
9) Roof Height = 2.5m (stage floor to roof)
10) Any props used must be safe and conform to The Firm Gentlemen’s club’s w.o.h.&.s policies. Please click here to review our w.h.&.s policy.
11) At the end of your stage performance, you are required to be fully naked.
12) You will be allowed 10 minutes to set up your stage with props. Stage hands will be available if required.
13) Contestants are solely responsible for any damage they may cause within The Firm.G.C. premises.
14) No flammable liquids what so ever is allowed into The Firm.G.C. Premises.
15) No open fire and/or naked flame to be used during your competition or within The Firm.G.C. premises.
16) Contestants are not to interact directly or indirectly with any of the competition judges prior or during the contest period.
17) Contestants are welcome to work within the Firm Gentlemen’s Club before or after the contest. Please contact the contest coordinator for further information email@example.com
18) Contestants are required to remain within the Firm Gentlemen’s Club until the final scores are announced. Failure to do so will void any prize or titles.
19) All contestants must drink responsibility.
20) For the heat introduction all contestants are required to wear a long gown that is supplied by contestant. Finalists will wear an evening gown for introductions at beginning of Final and bikinis for award presentation at end of judging.
21) Contestant’s performance order will be drawn 24 hours prior to the night of the heat. All stage draws are final.
22) Contestants are required to arrive at The Firm Gentlemen’s club by 7.00pm of the scheduled heat date, and report to contest coordinator upon arrival.
23) You Hereby give consent to The Firm Gentlemen’s Club Gentleman’s Club to record, copy, edit, adapt, modify, distribute or exhibit any image, likeness, voice and / or transcript, in whole or in part, in any form or media, and including the right to sublicense these rights for promotional/publicity purposes for an undefined period of time.
24) Each entrant is required to complete and sign an entry form, which constitutes acceptance of all rules and conditions.
1) Miss Firm Australia 2021 Competitions is open only to females 18 years and over married and/or single.
2) I will perform a talent show between 12 and 15 minutes in duration and provide the music for my show.
3) I will appear nude and if required answer simple questions designed to assess my personality.
4) I understand that I will be judged on the basis of my overall appearance, personality, poise and talent.
5) I understand that I will not be paid for any performance or appearance made in connection with this contest.
6) As a contestant and/or winner I HEREBY AGREE AND CONSENT to the taking of pictures, being either moving or still, during my stage performance or any time over the duration of the contest.
7) I agree that if l do win the title of Miss Firm Australia 2021 that the prize money of $10,000 will be divided as $8,000 into my nominated bank account as provided upon completion of the competition and remaining $2,000 will be placed into the same nominated bank account, upon handing over my Miss Firm Australia title at the grand final the following year (2022)
8) Inability to show up for the following years final will see you forfeit the remainder $2,000 prize.
9) If you are travelling from interstate to attend the Miss Firm Australia Final airfare and accommodation will be your own responsibility and cost.
10) I agree that when l handover the Miss Firm Australia “Crown” that the crown awarded to me will be returned in good condition, (The crown is only retained by the winner of Miss Firm Australia for the year reign, but remains the property of Miss Firm Australia/The Firm G.C.) If the Miss Firm Australia crown has been damaged, you will be liable for the cost of a replacement crown. Airfare and accommodation will be your own responsibility and cost.
11) I agree that if I do not comply with the contest rules it will be just cause to forfeit my title and I will be succeeded by the next runner up.
12) All equipment or props used during the competition must be safe to use.
13) If using silks/hoops or any other prop that is attached to a rigging point, a copy of your insurance and competency is required.
14) The managers of Miss Firm Australia/The Firm G.C. cannot be held responsible for any events beyond their immediate control and will not be held liable for any damages or loss under any circumstances.
15) You are solely responsible for any damage you may cause within The Firm.G.C
16) No flammable liquids what so ever is allowed into The Firm.G.C premises.
17) No open fire and/or naked flame to be used during your competition or within The Firm.G.C premises.
18) Contestants are not to interact directly or indirectly with any of the competition judges prior or during the Miss Firm Australia heats & final
19) Where applicable, competitors must nominate preferred days to compete.
20) All props used must be safe and conform to The Firm Gentlemen’s club’s w.h.&.s policies. Please click here to review our w.h.&.s policy.
21) Coordinators will endeavor to allocate competitors their preferred days, however first preferences are not guaranteed.
22) Our change room is fitted with CCTV. If you’re lose or misplace any props, costumes or personal belongings our staff will endeavor to return them to you however the firm gentlemen’s club or its staff are not responsible for any loss or damages.
23) Interaction with the crowd is allowed however you must obey the wishes of the audience.
24) All judges’ decisions and scores are final unless the contestant voids the Miss Firm Australia rules during or after the contest.
25) Coordinators will try to ensure that every contestant that has submitted an application form by Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 12.00 midnight into the relevant competition/heat, but in the event that the coordinator believes that there are too many entrant’s for a workable competition, Miss Firm Australia coordinator has total discretion in prohibiting any entrant from entering a competition. If the coordinator chooses to exercise such discretion, she or he must do so on a fair and reasonable basis.
26) In the case of any reason a finalist is unable to participate into the final competition, Miss Firm Australia management has the right to give the opportunity to the second runner-up or wildcard to compete in the finals, chosen from any of the previous heats.
27) The winner of Miss Firm Australia will be awarded $8,000 via a nominated bank account and the remaining $2,000 will be transferred upon handing over the title during the following year’s final of Miss Firm Australia.
28) Inability to show up for the following years final will see you forfeit the remainder $2,000 prize.
29) If you are travelling from interstate to attend the Miss Firm Australia Final airfare and accommodation will be your own responsibility and cost
30) The winner and runner up of Miss Firm Australia 2021 will be eligible for automatic entry into the finals of Miss Nude Australia 2022 commencing on Tuesday 24th August 2021
31) As the winner of Miss Firm Australia 2021 you cannot work/perform at any other club/venue in South Australia other than The Firm Gentleman’s Club Lounge or Crazy Horse Revue.
32) Payment conditions, cash prize winners must provide The Firm Gentleman’s Club with a tax invoice stating your legal full name, ABN and bank details including BSB and Account Number in order for payment to be processed. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for payment
33) All entrants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements, Airfare itinerary and accommodation booking must be emailed to email@example.com 14 days prior to the first competition heat.
34) You Hereby give consent to The Firm Gentlemen’s Club Gentleman’s Club to record, copy, edit, adapt, modify, distribute or exhibit any image, likeness, voice and / or transcript, in whole or in part, in any form or media, and including the right to sublicense these rights for promotional/publicity purposes for an undefined period of time.
35) The organiser’s of Miss Firm Australia cannot be held responsible for any events beyond their immediate control and will not be held liable for any damages or loss under any circumstances.
1) Performance and presentation: (1-5)
2) Costumes, originality and props: (1-10)
3) Hair, makeup and facial beauty: (1-10)
4) Figure and body tone: (1-10)
Complete Judging criteria will be emailed upon your online entry submission
1) Performance will be 15 minutes in duration
2) Stage dimensions are 2.5m H x 4m W x 4m D
3) Props of your choice
4) Costumes of your choice
5) Contestants have the choice to do a wet show.
6) Drop sheets must be used/supplied by contestant.
7) Human props can be used but in no way can they be a part of your show/performance. (They can carry you on stage/take shoes off/hand a prop to you).No oil based liquids are allowed to be used (The Firm Gentlemen’s Club’s W.H. & S policies)
8) No powders/flour that can become a slipping hazard can be used (The Firm Gentlemen’s club’s W.H.&.S policies)